I Got MyFirst 'Love Letter's from Google Adsense

Actually, I was very surprised when I wake kost owner when sleeping because she said there was a 5 letters tucked away at the gate and there it says to me. All my life I have never received a letter like this other than from the fans (absurd=_=). And after the open I was from Google Adsense. Daebak, really from official Google Adsense ? It seems imposible for me.
But at that time I did not do any transaction. And how can Google know exactly address? I found that I remembered I had written my kost address on Google Adsense account. The letter contains Google Adwords coupon with quantities. Although it does not contain cash checks or anything like that but it's such a boost of motivation for me to be more active in blogging. at least they have to type in my name to the letter :) .And here's a letter from Google Adsense Hongkong's Asia  for me an amateur blogger from Indonesia. I'm very pleased. Here it is my love letter from Google Adsense :

in the letter really was my name and address

front of main page

through reams

really through reams

u still not believe me?

feel dazed 

1,2,3,4, and the 5th i hang on the wall
  
Thanks God, Thanks Google Adsense, I will keep it as a memento^^
Sorry for mybad English :')